Popular Posts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dijon Brussel Sprouts

 I know what you're thinking, YUCK. I thought the SAME THING. But I had never tried brussel sprouts, so I figured I'd give it a go. These were simple to make, and tasted pretty good. However, they do not save well, so if you are making them plan to eat them right after. 

What you need: 
Fresh Brusel Sprouts
Olive Oil
Salt
Dijon mustard- 1 or 2 tbs, depending on your preference. I like 2. 

First thing you need to do is cut the sprouts in half, and remove any loose leaves. 
Next, in a glass baking dish, place the sprouts with the cut side up. Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Baking on 350 degrees until slightly brown. 
Once you pull them out of the oven, place in a bowl and mix with mustard. 
There you have it, a new take on a not so favorite veggie that can make you change your mind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment