Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tacos de Gutierrez


Tacos de Gutierrez

I am so proud of this next recipe! I was inspired by a taco plate I saw at a Mexican restaurant on a date with my hubby, and thought I could do it better, and I DID! =)
This meal took about 30 minutes from start to finish, and was super filling and NEVER boring.

You’ll need: (This served two adults)

2 Chicken breasts, cut up into cubes

Pita bread

1 Bunch of cilantro

¼ Of a red onion, cut into moons

½ Can of chunked pineapple

1 Tsp Chili powder

1 Tsp Oregano

1 TBSP EACH Lemon and Lime juice

In a pan, place your cubed chicken and some olive oil. Then add in your seasonings and your lemon and lime juice, stir on medium/high heat until cooked through.

Dice up the cilantro, red onion and combine with pineapple then set aside.

Warm up your pita bread and cut into triangles, place around plate.


Mix ALL ingredients together, grab some forks, and dig in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment